What does God expect of me?
- Fear God! Have reverence (honor, respect and awe) for Him!
- Walk in all His ways!
- Love Him!
- Serve Him with all your heart and soul!
- Keep His commands!
His expectations (prior to making a decision) we must do the following:
- Seek – but Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. Luke 5:16
- Avoid – what is the source of quarrels and conflicts among you? Is not the source your pleasures that wage ware in your members? We must align ourselves with Gods Word James 4:1
- Counsel – but prove yourselves does of the Word and not merely hearers who delude themselves. James 1:22
- Obey – for I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
- Trust – Acquire wisdom, acquire understanding! Do not forget nor turn away from the words of my mouth. Do not forsake her and she will guard you, love her and she will watch over you. Proverbs 3:5-6